Part-time Sales Associate
back to employment opportunities
Posted March 13, 2019
Provide a complete shopping experience for our customers by offering superior customer service. Interact with every person who enters our store, finding out their needs and providing them with solutions, including education, on a wide variety of fitness related topics and products.
Hours: Part-time; Flexible
Location: We currently have positions at both the Dayton and the Troy location
• Greet customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store
• Assess the customer’s specific needs
• Direct customers throughout the store, or to the specific area the customer requests
• Give accurate and current information about the product
• Become an expert in the Up and Running FIT process for athletic shoes and sports bras.
• Educate the customer on products related to what they came in to purchase.
• Operate the register without error
• Make sure the sales floor and stock room is clean, neatly stocked and organized
• Be proactive in your ongoing education regarding products; take advantage of the training opportunities that are offered
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Able to squat down and reach high to access shoe boxes in back room
• Available to work a variety of retail hours, including days, evenings and weekends
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Passion for endurance, running, walking, cycling, swimming, fitness and living a healthy lifestyle
• Participation in events: 5K-Ironman triathlons
• Past retail/customer service experience