Check out our brand new Up and Running Troy Proud shirts this week leading up to the Troy Strawberry Festival festivities. Spend $25 or more at our Troy store this Wednesday June 4th thru Sunday June 8th and receive a Troy Proud shirt for FREE, while supplies last! Sport your Troy Proud shirt or any UAR shirt at the Strawberry Festival 10K on Sunday and visit the UAR tent on site at the Strawberry Festival 10k for a little UAR surprise!
Up and Running in Troy will be having early packet pick up for the Troy Strawberry Festival 10K on Friday June 6th from 10am-7pm! We will be open normal store business hours throughout the Strawberry Festival weekend.
Friday: 10am-7pm, Packet pick up all day long
Saturday: 8am group run, Store hours 8am-5pm
Sunday: 12pm-4pm, See you at the race!
Festival Parking Update from the City of Troy:
STREET CLOSURES-will begin at 9:00 PM on Thursday, June 5th unless otherwise noted.
- Main St. from Mulberry to Plum St. (note-the north lanes will be open to the Safety Building parking lot entrance.) Both Plum and Mulberry will be open.
- Market St. from Franklin to Water St. Both Water and Franklin will be open.
- Walnut St.-1/2 block, both north and south of E. Main St.
- Cherry St- 1/2 block, both north (closes Wednesday at noon) and south of W. Main St.
- The four parking quadrants in the square will close beginning on Wednesday, June 4th at 6:00 AM for set-up.
- The City of Troy parking lot on N. Cherry St. (just north of the Mayflower will close beginning on Wednesday, June 4th at 6:00 AM for set-up.
- The City of Troy parking lot at S. Cherry St. and W. Franklin St. will have limited availability on Friday, June 6th and will be closed for public parking on Saturday and Sunday, June 7-8th.
- The on-street parking spaces (located on both sides of Main St.) between Walnut and Cherry Streets will be closed to the public beginning on Thursday, June 5th at 6:00 AM.
- The on-street parking spaces( located on both sides of Market St.) between Water and Franklin Streets will be closed to the public beginning on Thursday, June 5th at 6:00 AM.
- There will be no on-street parking on both sides of Water St. on Saturday, June 7th and Sunday, June 8th from Short St. to Mulberry Street.