Running 101, It's Back!
We hope you have missed 101 as much as we have missed not having the program. Well this year that all changes and we want you back! Slow or fast means nothing if you don't have a group of likeminded people to hold you accountable. Come back and team up with our coaching crew and tackle those fitness goals.
We encourage participatns to exercise at their own comfortable pace. New runners will benefit from the support and motivation of a group. Now , you no longer must be intimidated by running! An informational meeting will be on February 15th at 6pm in the Dayton store & Troy store. Training begins on February 19th at 9am in Dayton and on February 23rd 6pm in Troy, with the program concluding with a graduation 5k race on April 10th at 9am at Free Your Sole 5k/10k.
Registration fee is $50.00 and includes weekly coach-led workouts, technical socks, race registration and great perks at UAR!! This program is for adults only, no strollers please.
The program will meet every Tuesday at our Dayton store 6pm and every Saturday at 9am. The program will meet every Wednesday at our Troy store at 6pm.
You should be able to walk briskly for 30 minutes prior to starting this program.
- Two coached running classes per week and weekly training emails
- Free technical socks and free entry into the event
- $10.00 off one pair of running shoes (Discount offered at Up and Running first 30 days of program)
- Time for YOU...to get fit, make friends and have fun!
- UAR and program coaches are not liable for any injuries and incidents incurred during this program. You should be released from your physician before participating in the Running 101 Program.
COST: $50.00 Special price for this season! You can register online by credit card or in store by cash or check.
- Deadline for registration is the first day of the program so register early! Walk-in registration available at first class meeting on a space-available basis.